Friday, December 5, 2008

Games I am currently playing (or will play)

While waiting for Dissidia: Final Fantasy, which I have already pre-ordered on Play-Asia, I am currently playing or planning to play the following games (from PSP as well as DS):

Chrono Trigger is a role-playing game developed by Squaresoft(now Square-Enix). It is a remake for DS, and has been well-received. Maybe I can try to live the classic in the 2000 with this game. It is role-playing, which is a genre I enjoy. So, why not?! The game follows the story of Crono, traveling through different time, locations, and meeting different companions. This game has been praised for the story, music and gameplay. With those compliments, I definitely need to give it a try (albeit the graphic on DS is always a turn-off).

Tales of Destiny 2 is also a remake from its PS2 version. For me, Namco's "Tales of" series is always the next best thing of RPG after Square-Enix Final Fantasy series. That's also the reason I like to try this game. Yes, it is in Japanese, and unfortunately not released (hopefully it will be) in English version. But, well, who cares. Moreover, it is on PSP! Tales of Destiny 2 is around Kyle Dunamis and his efforts to restore history as it once was, deals with the events that take place 18 years after Stahn Aileron's exploits in Tales of Destiny.

No comments: