Thursday, April 30, 2009

2009 is PSP year!


John Koller promised us year 2009 will be PSP year, and he is not joking. We have a list of Triple-A titles coming out on PSP in year 2009 (at least till Q3 of 2009/10). Rumors of PSP2and PSP Go! or something new-PSP related keep us excited till at least E3 (I personally would sure hope PSP2 is a real thing!).


So, set aside the rumor of new PSP hardware coming out or not, the library of PSP software certain has and will be expanded to an enticing degree! Even though not all the games are my pick, but I am still happy the beloved little piece of gadget has got so many love from first- and third-party game developers and publishers. Sony certainly has done a much better job compared to last year. Looking at these new hardware (yet to be confirmed) and software (yet to be exhaustive), I am confident year 2009 is really PSP year! I sure hope its big brother PS3 would get the same treat real soon!

No comments: